Here at Lovett Dental Jersey Village, we believe there is a way to change the look of your teeth while positively affecting their functionality and health. Good dental work makes a world of difference in how you view yourself, how others view you, and how your teeth, jaws, gums, and face work together.
At Lovett Dental Jersey Village, we offer dental crowns and bridges for people who need to have substantial work done on their teeth. Crowns and bridges can change the way your smile looks, but they are also there to prevent bone loss in the jaw, make it easier to eat, and have a full, functioning set of teeth.
How Do Dental Crowns and Bridges Help Your Mouth?
Both crowns and bridges are fixed dental restorations that replace damaged teeth. Each type of repair has its own benefits. However, each is designed to give individuals the confidence they desire from their smiles and restore practical function. Dental crowns and bridges don’t just restore or improve the look of teeth. They help to make sure future issues don’t arise.
Dental crowns have several important benefits to consider. They help restore your teeth by:
- Protecting and restoring the structure of the tooth – If you’ve had a root canal, then the treatment may be protected with a crown.
- Creating a better esthetic – With a dental crown, the original shape of the tooth is maintained. The crowns are strong, but they’re also colored to look like other teeth in your mouth. They restore and improve the look of your smile.
- Being durable – Crowns will stand the test of time, often lasting at least fifteen years or longer.
Dental bridges also have important benefits to think about when you’re selecting them. Bridges can:
- Restore missing teeth and give back functionality – You will be able to eat and chew more effectively with the missing teeth restored.
- Help with force distribution – Force distribution allows the force of chewing to move around the mouth, which evens the pressure on your teeth and jaw bone.
- Restore a durable smile – You can expect durable results that last for years with dental bridges, so you have the smile you love for longer. They’re esthetically pleasing thanks to their design, which is made to look like real teeth.
Beyond Dental Crowns, Other Options Can Give You Back Your Bright Smile
If you don’t need dental crowns or bridges, there are still other options to help you get back the beautiful smile you’re looking for. We offer additional services, such as:
- Dental bonding
- Tooth extractions
- Teeth whitening
- Dental implants
We have options for people of all ages, from children to adults. We also help those with dental anxiety and would be more than happy to discuss emergency dental care and sedation options for dental anxiety.
We offer specialist services, too. You may want to inquire about our oral surgery options, orthodontics, periodontics, ridge augmentation, root canals, and dental implants. We have the skills and options to give you back a smile that you feel you’re missing, and we’re ready to help you today.
Learn More About Dental Crowns and Bridges from Lovett Dental Jersey Village
At Lovett Dental Jersey Village, we want to help you find out more about dental crowns and bridges, so you can select from the options that are right for you. Our comprehensive care is perfect for individuals looking for a general dentist and families in need of dental care for children and adolescents. Call us today at 832.501.2565, or contact us online to learn more about your options or schedule an appointment online. We’d be happy to give you more information about your options.