Taking care of your oral health should be a priority. Sometimes, though, the problems with your smile are cosmetic. That may include things like discoloration or chips on the tooth. Dental veneers may be a good option for fixing this problem. Veneers for teeth can be an excellent option for many reasons. Lovett Dental Jersey Village encourages you to check out how veneers can change your smile for the better.
How Do Dental Veneers Work?
A dental veneer is a type of overlay applied to the surface of the tooth. Your dentist will file down the surface of the tooth to help the veneer to adhere to it. They are properly shaped and styled to fit your smile. Veneers work very well to mask what’s underneath while protecting your teeth over time. This is a permanent solution to complex dental problems. It is considered a cosmetic procedure in many cases because it improves the look of your smile.
Consider the Benefits of Veneers
There are many benefits to veneers, depending on what problems you may be dealing with right now. Before you invest in any changes to your teeth, meet with your dentist to discuss the options and the ways these products can change your smile. Here are some of the most common dental veneer benefits people see.
- Improvement of tooth coloration. Veneers are often sought after when a person is struggling with stains or other discoloration of the tooth that cannot be treated in other ways. Sometimes these can be significant and stand out.
- Creating a smile you can feel confident in. For those with problems with their teeth, veneers can create a more natural and healthy-looking smile. This can be valuable for those who don’t smile often because of the way their teeth look.
- Reducing the impact of enamel loss. Once a person loses enamel from the surface of their tooth, there’s no way to fix this. Veneers can work as a stop-gap, helping to protect the interior of the tooth while also reducing the risk of worsening loss.
- Fixing misshapen teeth. One of the reasons people like to use veneers is because they can hide teeth that are misshapen. This can help to improve chewing and speaking while also making it a bit easier to smile with confidence.
- Veneers are a more affordable option than implants. For those with a missing tooth, the use of veneers may still be very effective. It may be a better option, in some cases, for those who may have a missing tooth with these other concerns.
Dental veneer benefits change from one person to the next. It is always important to turn to a dental specialist to find out if this is the right service for you based on what’s occurring.
Getting Dental Veneers in Jersey Village, Texas
For those facing a smile they do not like, the use of dental veneers can prove to be an excellent choice. It can provide a wide range of benefits while working to restore a natural look to the smile. However, there are other dental health needs that may need to be addressed before you turn to veneers. Let our team help with that. We can help you with most needs including:
- General dentistry services
- Cosmetic dental services
- Oral surgery services
- Periodontal disease treatment
- Dental implant services
Choose to Improve Your Smile at Lovett Dental Jersey Village
What could dental veneers do for your smile? The first step to finding out is to come in for a consultation. Our dedicated cosmetic dentistry specialists are ready to help you. Lovett Dental Jersey Village offers a wide range of services to meet each of your needs. Give us a call at 281-890-5002 or connect with us now online to get the help you need.